Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fall Photo Shoot


I dragged took the kids out to a local state park this week to take pictures.  We'd missed the autumn trees at their peak so most of the leaves were on the ground, but the light was gorgeous and it was just warm enough to photograph without their coats on.  Below are my many favorites out of (many, many) shots.  Thanks kids, for being so patient with me!


 Haley shows her goofy side.

 It was incredibly difficult to get a good shot of all 3...


Apparently I was hilarious behind the camera.


 I hope they're always such good friends.
















 Smooch!




 Such a classic Alex picture - he is SUCH a teaser.






 And....it quickly devolved into a wrestling match.

 Shot taken by Haley of me and Jake.



 "Look at me, Mom!" No more posing, must be time to go.