Sunday, June 03, 2012

Sundays in June

We took advantage of the beautiful weather this afternoon and took a family bike ride.  We enjoyed gorgeous views along the Greenway and let the kids play at the park for a while.  Haley was so proud of herself for doing the 9 miles round-trip, and Jake did great on the ride-along bike behind Rob.  I tried telling them that I was a little tired from yesterday's race, but they just ignored me and made me pull Alex in the trailer.  :)

 This is one of my favorite spots in our town - the fields, the curve of the river, the red barns.  I'm hoping to get my mom to paint a large version of it. 

 Jake did push-ups at one of our stops. 
 "Look!  I can see the river!"...
 ..."Let me just climb up here and get a better look..."
 He would have jumped in if we'd let him. 
 These two could do monkey bars ALL DAY.



Ended the day by picking peonies in the backyard at sunset.  Perfect!