Sunday, January 29, 2012

Speaking of Legos...

If I ever don't know where Jake is, I can usually find him in his room - putting together a Lego set, coming up with an *awesome* new Hero Factory hero, or conducting an epic battle between Transformers and any number of evil foes.

He received a space shuttle Lego set for Christmas and disappeared to his room for a few hours.  He is careful, methodical, and good at following the instructions.  I can't think of a time he's ever asked for help putting together a set, except that he likes me to hunt down and hand him the pieces (He'd make a great surgeon: "Flat gray two-zer please.  Red translucent one-zer."  And I have to say I'm a great Lego assistant...sometimes he'll even let me stick some pieces on if I'm lucky.  Either way, it's fun to see him enjoying something so much!