Friday, January 27, 2012

Snow Angels

A recent sunny afternoon beckoned the kids outside to play.  It's very easy to get in the habit of staying inside here, especially when it's bitterly cold and windy.  But we've had some relatively mild weather and the kids have enjoyed playing after school.  Alex joined them this time and Haley reminded him how to make snow angels.  It's so fun to look out the window and see those angelic imprints in the snow. 

Running errands one day I stopped to snap a picture of this "Sun Dog."  It's often just 2 bright spots on either side of the sun, but this time it was almost a complete circle.
Someone recently suggested I post a few more pictures of me and Rob so that our future generations will know what we looked like.  So here you go, posterity - me in my favorite winter hat.