Friday, December 21, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Whew, we've had a busy month! As most everyone has, I'm sure. We're looking forward to a few days to just be together as a family with no deadlines or shopping lines. We hope you all are enjoying these last days before Christmas!







A few weeks ago Haley and I made our annual gingerbread house. We managed to not eat enough candy to still have some to put on the house, and miraculously the kids have pretty much left it alone on the counter. Although I did catch Jake climbing up a stool to reach it today...



The kids are SO very excited for Christmas and it's been lots of fun these past weeks to have them be my little "elves" to help with shopping and wrapping, baking and party hosting. I think Haley's almost as excited to give her presents as she is to see what Santa brings; Jake is just wildly excited in general from the festive atmosphere and (un)healthy doses of sugar.