Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Mischievousness

I guess when we're stuck inside all the time it can only lead to mischief - and silliness. These two kids are seriously silly, and they always crack me up. One of their favorite things to do is flop around on the bed and "wrestle". Our routine is this: I take a cranky Jake to lay down and nurse to sleep. Haley tiptoes in and snuggles up against my back. Jake hears the teensiest rustle of sheets and pops up to peek over me with a hopeful grin on his face. He sees Haley, gives a happy shriek, and starts jumping up and down. She joins him and they flop around until someone gets bonked and I have to send Haley out to read books until I can get Jake to sleep. It's just too cute, these two silly kids.

Here's Haley mugging for the camera, and Jake getting into the fridge and the oatmeal from the pantry. What's that Jake? Does dry oatmeal not taste as good as applesauce?



Was I recently complaining about our dismally cold weather with no where to go? That must have been because I forgot WE'RE GOING TO CHARLOTTE, NC!